IC/FS: Psi Assassin for Hire

JanusV

Janus. Psi Assassin.

For Hire - Serious Inquiries Only

- Require justification

'I hate my parents and wish they were dead' or something equally retarded is not justification.

- Paid on Death (negotiable)

If you don't have the money it's probably best not to ask. Think about it. I can make someone's life a living hell without killilng them.

-Anywhere in the World, don't need to be in vicinity of target

If you think this is wrong you're probably right. That is why I require 'justification' and to clarify it should be along the lines of moral justification. Eye for an Eye cases are negligible but, I prefer Eye for Eyes, i.e. people who have caused mutliple suffering, death and continue to do so, who may put the lives of others in jeopardy. For the Good of mankind, that sort of thing.

I do not do parlor tricks

I will not kill you

I don't mind questions, conversations, etc.

Janus.  Psi Assassin.

- Require justification

'I hate my parents and wish they were dead' or something  equally retarded is not justification.

If you don't have the money it's probably best not to ask. Think about it.  I can make someone's life a living hell without killilng them. 

If you think this is wrong you're probably right.  That is why I require 'justification' and to clarify it should be along the lines of moral justification.  Eye for an Eye cases are negligible but, I prefer Eye for Eyes, i.e. people who have caused mutliple suffering, death and continue to do so, who may put the lives of others in jeopardy.  For the Good of mankind, that sort of thing.

I will not kill you

291592[/snapback]

do you do stabbings?

do you do stabbings?

291651[/snapback]

;)

No, sorry. No physical killing.

EDIT: However, you do pose an interesting question and an avenue I hadn't even looked into yet, that being:

Q: Can I make weapons out of invisible energy?

A: Probably! However, it wouldn't be very humane.

and...

Q: Do I have to wear Psi-Gloves when I Psi-Choke someone?

EDIT CLOSE:

And I only kill bad people. Allow me to clarify:

I don't publicly offer these services, i.e. place ads in the newspaper.

My stipulations as stated are:

I require justification, moral justification, someone who is causing suffering, death and continues to. I can't kill some kid's teacher because he failed Algebra. That's just an example.

The payment is negotiable. It depends on who the target is.

When the contract is met, deciding not to pay is not negotiable.

I wouldn't kill someone over money but, like I said I could make their lives unbearable.

This is a Psi kill. The most popular method is asphyxiation/suffocation but, will usually be my whatever means is most opportune. This is done through Telekinesis or what I like to call Teleprojection. A mental projection of phsyical force. It would take forever if you asked me to explain it as I barely half-understand it myself. But, you should understand this is not a physical kill. I am not going to hunt someone down and choke them with my bare hands.

I don't need to be anywhere in the vicinity of the target. I don't even need to know what country, state, city, or street they live. It can be anywhere in the world.

No pre-payment required.

Oh, and by law I probably have to include a disclaimer like:

For Entertainment Purposes Only

As far as I know, though the witch-hunts and crack-downs on Psi Attacks haven't begun yet. But, then again this is from a world government who has tried and failed to produce any psi kills, or Usama Bin Ladin wouldn't be running around would he? I wonder if I can get a goverment contract on that...?

i thought someone was renting/trading some new xbox game i had never heard of... :lol:

291990[/snapback]

Yeah, I was just kidding. In retrospect, I probably shouldv'e posted this in off-topic. Sorry, mates.

Although, I thoroughly enjoyed Time Splitters: Future Perfect and have heard good things about Pariah.

• 3 years later...

i really need one right now

i just need a way of contact

but i really need one. can you help me or not?

Janus. Psi Assassin.

- Require justification

'I hate my parents and wish they were dead' or something equally retarded is not justification.

If you don't have the money it's probably best not to ask. Think about it. I can make someone's life a living hell without killilng them.

If you think this is wrong you're probably right. That is why I require 'justification' and to clarify it should be along the lines of moral justification. Eye for an Eye cases are negligible but, I prefer Eye for Eyes, i.e. people who have caused mutliple suffering, death and continue to do so, who may put the lives of others in jeopardy. For the Good of mankind, that sort of thing.

I will not kill you

• 11 months later...

Hi,

Im a very troubled woman and the person troubling me is my brother. He has made life hell for me and has started threatning me for money which if i dont give he will kill me. He has threatned my husband also. Both my parents are dead. In the lieu of this i tried to commit suicide. He has made my life miserable ever since i was a teenager.

I want him to be killed and finished off. I cant bear this torture anymore.

Plese guide me and help me.

Plese email me on the email id needtobehelped@gmail.com

thanks,

regards

• 3 months later...

Janus. Psi Assassin.

- Require justification

I will not kill you

I require your services for a very serious cause. I have two daughters whose life is being made hell by two men, they keep onto them probably to get at me, and it is sending me up the wall. I tried to report it to the police but they say we don't have enough evidence yet. The men have also been known to attempt to deprive the girls of me, their mum, just so they feel bad so that it makes me feel bad. It really, really hurts. Could you please provide your services if I provide their details privately?

• 2 months later...

Can I just ask you one service:

a certain •S•T•E•V•E• •M•O•W•B•R•A•Y•

of Tadworth, working at ®d|0 j©k|€ @ Tolworth Bdy has threatened my crying daughter (3) to "forcefeed her vodka" calling her a screaming f***ing brat and being very intimidating and abusive towards us. Please can somebody ensure that this does NOT repeat itself?

A picture of him can be seen here:

http://www.google.dk/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=da&gl=dk&client=safari&q=steve%20mowbray#ii=10

for recognition, trying to avoid the wrong one being done.

This is very important as the welfare of young people must be protected at all times. The reason my gal cried was because she couldn't have a panini. And he came out of his s tu dio and got annoyed. Can someone please remove him from the public in whichever way is necessary to achieve success?