Omega Circuit (??)

Guest Mod Matrix

There's yet another track I wanted to ask about. This is a track I've been looking for for about 2 years, but have had no luck at all finding anyone who knew anything about it. It's a really hard, electrical psytrance track. The reason I haven't asked much about it is because it sounds SO much like Hux Flux's Short Circuit that I thought it may have just been the result of some creative dj sampling. The track had the same super electrical feel to it, except a little more diesel-mechanical. It sounded like the inner workings of a colossal sky-high demon made of hissing circuits and servos.It had in addition a lot of rhythmic electrical hisses and pops for percussion over the same kind of dead distorted 909 kick that Short Circuit has , servo kind of sounds that came quite epileptic, and the way it came together it sounded almost beyond the realm of human imagination. What I mean is it had this really schizophrenic, mind-numbing feel and full of this 'force' and fullness of dillusion that seemed far beyond the limits of human sanity. To top it all off, the part where it seriously differs from Short Circuit is that there was this really deep, distorted, ominous vocal sample. It was a five syllable sound like "Omega Circuit" or "Ibiza Circuit". If you guys either know a) the name and producer of this track or B) that this was short circuit with a little creative assistance by a dj. Let me know either or because I'm tired of wondering about whether the track may just be out there and I haven't found it.