Blair Witch Track

Guest Mod Matrix

This is a track I've been trying to match a producer and name to for about 2 months now. It isn't psy, but I've already tried the goobers on the chaishop chat and had no such luck (nor do I think I will at all). The track starts off with some percussive sounds, kind of dark, which then builds and gets killed, leading into a melodic part. The reason I called this the 'Blair Witch Track' is because it has the vocal sample of the chick in the movie saying "I'm so scared!" repeated throughout the track at every change from then on. The melodies real eary too, has a Charles Manson-ish psychotic sort of feel to it. It's a really bad ass track, and if you want to hear it, it's on Marusha's Live@Berlin Love Parade 2000 set, the eighth track. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

hmmmm... Maybe Slacker - Scared from aboout 1998/1999? The sample is not from the blair witch project, but it does say - "I'm so scared, you know" or something like that.. it is a really good tune so maybe that's what ur looking for.

Pete

Guest Mod Matrix

No, that definitely isn't it. If you want to hear it, it's on Marusha's live@Berlin Love Parade 2000. I have that set divided into tracks (it's the eight one) and could probably email it to you at 48bits or whatever if you want to hear it. That goes for anyone else here too. If you think you may know it, I'll email it to you as an mp3 file. Just post your email address on this thread and I'll get it out to you ASAP.