Morphem !! ??

anyone have any info about this guy? another album in the works? does he perform live sets? he released that incredibly sick track a few years back with the country and western intro, then seemed to fade for a while. came back with an album on zma that sounded a bit dated, kinda like a cleaning out of the computer. but recently he released two tracks, Return to... and Grainalizer, on Plastic Park and Flow that are absolute KILLERS! every time i hear these two i think this track cannot possibly this good. a lot of tracks i like these days, i kinda sit back and say "yeah, that's cool" but these two make me want to jump up and scream, "THAT ROCKS!" any info would be appreciated.

Guest hercules_zma

Firstly Granalaizer is on the remedy compilation-zma records.

A new track of his solo project-Morphem will be out on Monarchie2-zma records.

His new project-Segment will release a full cd on zma really soon.

He is based on Hamburg and if you wanna make bookings just email me.He performes live very rare.

cheers

thanks for the information, hercules, sorry about the label mix-up. the remedy compilation is a very fine piece of work (the first 4 or 5 tracks for me are all great), and i am certainly looking forward to the new monarchie comp (nice group of acts you've lined up for that one) and his segment album. and i will go out and buy the morphem album tomorrow. i just heard a few bits and pieces a while back in the store, and it just struck me as a bit fast, but i could have been too hasty in my judgment.