arcadia thiefs and liers ...what s happened with our album

Guest neuromotor

arcadia thiefs and liers ...what s happened with our album

frederick

Neuromotor

so after 4 month waiting some news from arcadia ...i can t stand anymore and i like to explain why u can fiond our album.and what s happened !!!

we sold our album in license to arcadia ...CEM the boss who was suppose to be a nice and professionnal promoteur ,turned out to be a thief and a lier .yes the trance scene evolution ...really interresting for the fututre !!!

we sent him our album in the middle of september ,we didin t receive any contract atwork done and mastering to be abble to check it before it get released .anyway ,we were a bit late so we didn t say much .the cd were suppose to be ready for the beginning of november .then we had a deal since few month to go play there for a tour wich was at least 5 gigs ...that s what he has been working on .then after canceled others ,he told that finally due to internal issues i had to come by myself ...and my partner couldn t make it .that s was already hard when u know that we ve been working on that album together for 5 or 6 month ...without any advance ,for sure .the deal was get payed 2 month after ....but we agreed and i went there alone .

then i played 5 times in different partys ...but i didn t get payed neither ,until i leave and at the airport the guy didn t even pay me one gig ...so what to do he told me that i had to beleive in him he was going to send me the moeny at the end of december that he was a thief or lier ...

about the album they already sold in 5 days 1500 copies ...that what he told me ...so the deal was paying us 4 dollars for each cd sold .they printed 2000 cds i asked them to stop and i didn t wanted anymore of this bad mastering they also destroyed it ,they such a bad one and u ll find evem some track who are skipping ...funny don t u think so .

he talked about the contract that we should beetwen us ,actually i m still waiting for it !!!

i was kind of confident ,i beleived that this guy was going to do the right thing ...but he didn t .he even tried to sell it on our back to psyshop ...it was a license only mnade for japan .so i sent them an e-mail and explain that i would be such a bad guy if they did it ...and straight away they called or they wrote to psyshop and they took it out of psyshop .

well so the thing is that we didn t get payed yet ...they have already sold them and they don t even answer my e-mail ,no phone number where i can rach them .i mean atleast if they had some issues ,they could just called me write me and talk to me and plan something to pay their debts ..but no !!!total silence and no money ...so now on they us more than 10000 euros ...it is very embarassing ....so if have to close any deal with them ,please get payed in advance if not u won t get your money ...they are unprofessionnal ,they disserve to be that scene,and like i said they thiefs and liers ....

i hope a lot of people will read this message just to know how the trance scene goes ...as a matter of fact there is so many issues done this way ...

ok so now we are working on our next album ...the title is : return to the electrikcity ...and it will be only new tracks except danger high voltage remix and electrik city ...

thanks, to take abit of your time to read this post ....

Hi there. I'm a promotor in South Africa and believe me we have the same problem here. The politics are big here and it's so sorry that the trance scene is turning so sour.Groups like Sunshine project,iinfected mushroom don't turn up for gigs.I'm in Taiwan at the moment busy doing some stuff here.I've been a nueromotor fan for a while now and would like to talk to you about a few things i planned for the future.Will you be interested to play in South Africa?Good luck. Speak to you soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Catatonic Despair

OI...

I feel bad now, man. I bought the CD in Tokyo a while back. Mastering wise is sounds fine I think, but maybe I am not hearing all the errors. Its a good album in any case, but I have been hearing a lot of your tracks appearing on various comps. alongside Fungus Funk, Parasense, and many others recently. Looks like ya'll are staying busy...

Peace,

Tony

• 2 months later...
Guest kemic-al

hey fred,

all is bad karma mate what goes around comes around sure you have done nothing to deserve this and so they will pay for their acts ..

:(