novation A-station-Help!!!!!!!

Hallo people,it would be nice if someone can help on this....

The thing goes like this.

I have Novation A-station, external midi keyboard and usb interface from midiman 2x2...

Could u tell me what kind of conections i have to do in order to hear the sound from the A station inside cubase...so far everything that i tried had as a result that the midi signal was coming to cubase but i wasnt able to hea rany sound.....

So far i am conecting the midi out of keyobard to the midi in on the interface and the midi out of the interface to the midi in of A- Station..all channels of the cubase are double checked and still no sound..

any thoughts...

PeAce.Take care

Guest anal0g_brain

yeah just connect the line out of the a station to a line in of your soundcard and make sure that the line in isnt set to mute on your sound card mixer

Guest brainwash

well....connect the midi in and out with the soundcard and ....the audio cables...a..to an spdif if you want stereoooo.......and make sure to assign it right in cubase.......and dont forget ....pump up the voluuuumeee....lol

• 1 month later...