Att. Prob.

Ok, hi all of you,

just got the Vilet Vision album (Woah is this nice music, tho quiet different) and the Atomic - AVoyage Into Trance 4 whic wicked nite music :-)

But what is with thr attitude problem around here?? Psychaos in it just for the money?? He makes some of the most undeground music around now and I love his album, and can't wait to seehim dj tomorrow nite! Astral projection have alwasy been cheesey and commercial?Um, think of maybe man with no name first, the yahel and so many others, Astral's musi doesn't change much, and I thank god for that because at least there is one group out there who really give a crap about the melody lovers :-) Also, what is so wrong with artists making a heap of cash?? Thbis what kills off a music scene, metalica died because their fans got annoyed that they wanted to make cash thru more easier to handle music. Just like so many people here complaint hat twisted records is a bit more, um, commercial looking and the music is a bit more accessible to the general public. Or that Astral made some euro trash for cash, ot some goa is being released on Erfecto or some other commercial label.

Well I am telling you know that if I were such artists, then I'd be so damn insulted by you who call yourself true trance fans, you who wouldnot want me to make aliving out of my music, so I work in my bedroom istead of an office studio. Go and get a goddamn life and realise the scene will expand so much more if money flows in, and we don't keep it undergourn. Also there would be so many more new artists, and yes, we do need it as our music is stuck in a shitty rut!

My 2 cents worthh,

don't kil me!

Guest --==MileS==--

"at least there is one group out there who really give a crap about the melody lovers"

Shame that a lot of melodic lovers don't give a crap about AP anymore... Me included since their stuff since Trust in Trance III has no added value as they never came close to the level reached in 1995 imo...not because it is supposedly commercial but simply because other groups came with more worthwhile stuff than "Astral in the mix", "The Astral files" etc...Why buy that if you can also get the far more sophisticated IFO?

Ask yourself the question why hardly any1 dishes SimonP's Hallucinogen? Because that guy breathes love of music and doesn't pretend to do it for fame and fortune...He openly says he is kinda bored with psytrance and prefers ambient experiments and still the majority respect him...

Making a living out of record sales? Gotta be honest here. IM, one of the bigger artists get $10.000 in total for BPMpire. Making PSY records is not gonna enable a convenient living...Period. U gotta earn the respect of the fans and then make some money with festivals, starting labels, live performances and DJ-ing. That is what this scene is all about...

And respect is mostly earned by delivering a honest product where you can hear the blood, sweat and tears and hardly a love for the money...Look at the reviews, this scene is relentless, success is hardly achieved by making stuff more accessible but by making it more complex and weirder...Just look at the few breakthroughs we had like The Gathering, Twisted, Cryptic Crunch, IFO, Radio, Dragon Tales and so on...Artistic innovation keeps this scene together...not flirting with more viable alternatives like club trance...

Mo'money,mo'problems...remember...

i think you see it all a bit to sirius here (haha, psyfi is very funny today. this is his second totally stupid post today. i thinks it's the carnival that makes me like that, not the drugs)