Time And Space Pt. 1 glitch

Guest kingdok

Is anyone else getting read errors from their computer when they try to rip tracks 8 and 9 from this Sound Sorcery compilation?

I think my copy's bad. It plays on any home stereo, no problem, but the media's too flaky to be consistently read by a computer. I've tried it on three different machines. Same result.

In this type of event, if I want to replicate a track (to put it in a mix, etc.) I need to record it realtime by running an external CD player through my computer. 'Kind of a headache.

Has anyone else experienced problems with this compilation like the one I described? Are the Mexicans trying to con us?

anyone can explain me what artist are in time and space two !

i dont understand at all

i have an "time and space" but !!!!!!!!!!!!/...................etll me the artist on ..............

thanks a lot if u can

time and space 1

time and space 2

maybe it is something to stop people from copying the cd. copy kills music, you know ;)

no, serious: you will sometimes see cds with stickers on them stating "will not play on computers/in cd rom drives"

Guest im not a junkie

well that sucks......hey kindok... i know a bit those guys from soundsorcery and they r the kind of dudes that would run after the money no matter what happens (maybe im wrong...hope so).....but why dont u get the track from the web? (at least u bought the cd)

iam not a junkie: de donde sacaste la pendejada de que los de sound sorcery son asi?

No trabajo en sound sorcery pero me molesta que digan cosas asi de la disquera que organizò una de las fiestas mas chingonas de psy en mexico , de unos gueyes que tuvieron los huevos para hacer una disquera psy en mexico siendo que la mayoria de los mexicanos escuchan pura mierda comercial , de unos gueyes que cuando les mande un mail para pedirles acesoramiento para eventos me contestaron de volada sin conocerme.