Best Vsti Instrus and Vst Filters?

Guest Astral Grotto

Hey what do you think they best vsti instruments are and filter plugins. So

far ive found frohmage pro filter and the native instruments pro 53 to work the best for goa/psy sounds. What i need is some good ringmods. Any suggestions for filters, ringmods, and other synth apps?

Guest soliptic

the topic of best vsti's has been covered many times on here already...

http://www.onewayltd.com/psyforums/read.ph...7&i=9827&t=9827

would be the most recent... or just browse through a few pages of the messages.

as for filters.... the tc filtrator is the most characterful i have found yet. the grm bandpass remains my "utility" chisel , i use it like a special case of eq almost. quadfromage gets used occasionally but i use it more for comb filtering than filtering. the littleduck is a nice one also , a very smooth liquid sound, usually i want a little more bite but its useful for some things. finally the multilens (four bp filters in parallel, with independent lfos, plus delay and distortion) is good for sweepy howly stuff.

as for ring mod...hmm... never use it really... the waldorf d-pole combined a filter with ringmod feature, you might like that, but personally i hated the character of the plugin (weak, scratchy sound).