amateur asking...

I am using reason software...i just started actualy...could someone tell me how can i make lets say some fx from substractor or other synths to be played faster....i am using my midi controller but nothing is happening..i have sound but i need to built them like something a bit faster....plz help me with that

thanx

ditch

i dont really know how to explain to u guys...thanx for replying though...

I really mean like when i get a sound fom the maelstorm synth in REason how can i put it to play faster ...to generate sounds like lets say for example...alien project or something...to make the sound fx to sound and to go faster..i am sorry..i am trying my best to let u know what is happening as i dont have many experience with musical words..sorry again

peace

ditch

I really mean like when i get a sound fom the maelstorm synth in REason how can i put it to play faster ...to generate sounds like lets say for example...alien project or something...to make the sound fx to sound and to go faster..i am sorry..i am trying my best to let u know what is happening as i dont have many experience with musical words..sorry again

peace

ditch

peace

ditch

dont really know how to explain to u guys...thanx for replying though...

peace

ditch

dont really know how to explain to u guys...thanx for replying though...

peace

ditch

Eh...you can do a few things. You can make a matrix to the subtractor and put in fast bars. You can turn up the BPM. You can also mess with the actual subtractor to make shorter, quicker, noises .

if u mean sounds that start slow and then swishhhhhhhhhhhh, increase in volume,

then u should mess around with the enveloppe , select a long attack, long sustain, medium release, also try to set the LFO to control the cuttoff, choose a high-pass filter... hope i helped u cause i am still confused as to what u are trying to do..

if u mean sounds that start slow and then swishhhhhhhhhhhh, increase in volume,

then u should mess around with the enveloppe , select a long attack, long sustain, medium release, also try to set the LFO to control the cuttoff, choose a high-pass filter... hope i helped u cause i am still confused as to what u are trying to do..

Guest soliptic

i've got a vague idea he might be talking about noises where the LFO starts really slow, like a gentle whooshing, and then keeps speeding up until the noise because really crazy

unfortunately i have never even seen reason never mind used it so i have less than no idea how LFOs work with it