PSY-TRANCE FROM MALTA

Guest ZALDONITE

NAMASKAR ALL YOU MUSIC LOVERS YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO CHECK OUT SOME MEANING FULL MUSIC BY ZALDONITE ON www.mp3.com/zaldonite

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ;)

LOVE PEACE AND PSYCHEDELIA

ZALDONITE

Guest Nomad

hmmm...may go check that out...I've been hearing rather a lot about Malta lately and it's years since I've been there......I've been hearing that a lot ofthe main scene of Ibiza have been going to Malta more of late but youknow how rumours are ..still, CooL Place

love, Light and Peace,

Nomad- Trybalink

Guest Nomad

hmmm...may go check that out...I've been hearing rather a lot about Malta lately and it's years since I've been there......I've been hearing that a lot ofthe main scene of Ibiza have been going to Malta more of late but youknow how rumours are ..still, CooL Place

love, Light and Peace,

Nomad- Trybalink

Guest Nomad

love, Light and Peace,

Nomad- Trybalink

Guest Nomad

love, Light and Peace,

Nomad- Trybalink

Guest Nomad

love, Light and Peace,

Nomad- Trybalink

Guest gallowglass

hey, i see youre located in ireland nomad,

how's the psy scene there? ive been thinking of making a trip there this summer at some point...

Guest Senserogen_

Hi ... Im From Malta...i reeally love goa and psy music .. especially the old school goa scene the likes of miranda etnica hallucinogen etc... some times i even produce some psy stuff but i produce more breakbeat and experimental music anyway

... Cool Tracks zaldonite Keep it up you also play in parties right?

Peace

Guest Zaldonite

Hey Senserogen thanks for your kind comments yes I do play mainly our private events but also played @ Tribu Festival Love Sexy , Space supported Man with no Name etc etc ...but hey it's great to find someone from Malta on this forum you have some good tunes going there also ..keep it up ;)

REspect

Zaldonite

Guest Senserogen_

10x.. mate .. even yours are really cool... i was overjoyed when i heard such good material as yours from malta.. even the chill out ones with owen jay are really good ... keep it up mate