virus b

Guest PsySF

Greetings to all in the PSY family! I'm starting out with my virus b and wanted to find out what the frequency for Psy Trance is on the Virus B.

If anyone knows, please reply.

Many thanx.

Guest Rikard

Yes, that is a good question. I would also like to know what the frequency is for psytrance on the novation nova and nord lead. And does the frequency for psytrance differ betwen roland and korg gear? please answer. I need to know the frequency.

!!!News!!! Physical modelling synthesis revealed as fake by scientists... !!!News!!!

Guest Kiva -- Green Sector --

cant find the sound? well thats cuz it doesnt come in a box! frequency is just a place the sound likes to hang out at before it leaves somewhere else. there are thousands off frequencies so you can see how your question is funny! how about TRY THEM ALL! Instant "producer-in-a-Box" is not an option although you can have instant oatmeal whenever you want.

Seriously though dont be in a hurry to find that sound.Some people never get it. your synth alone is enough to worry about as it is. If you still cant find it just keep twisting the knobs. there are some basic rules to achieve different types of sounds, it will start at your oscillators so think about this first then explore. SIGNAL FLOW look it up!

Guest Stuart

no man, its not the freq it about the groove, the feel, the passion, the drugs, the big rig, the sexy chics, the caris, the sun, the vibe not the lego trance kit. you know if it sounds right because you are getting a vibe of being in the studio. and when your happy with what doing then thats trance!!!!!!!! write the music for the vibe