ALL PROFESSIONAL PRODUCERS

Guest Kiva -- Green Sector --

Hello I'm looking to purchase or acquire sequencing software, but I don't know what to buy. I’m using an OSX Dual 867 G4 Tower and a Delta 66/Omni Studio Card. I would like some thing that has Re-Wire capability and a good family of plug-ins. I would like to know if the software you are using has a logical interface. One that is not too midi or audio intensive. What I mean by that is I want this software to not favor one over the other. Which one sounds better or worse. Were all making similar tunes (I think) and was hoping my family could shed some light on this. Price is not an issue so fire away Pros / Cons whatever! Glitches, crashes whatever your experience is now or was! Thanks

yep hels you are :) got a mac??? get logic simple as that..

the development is now mac only :( and with v.6 it´s gonna be even better

it´s a bit hard to get to learn the program and set it up, but when that´s over it´s a pure pleasure to work with.

however the dual cpu support is still lacking behind and still only use the second cpu for screen redraws and bus effects...but that will probably be solved soon.

in my opinion logic is the future sequencer on mac...(osx)

there can be only one :)

Hiya Bro! ;)

I'd prolly say Logic too, even tho I'm on Win.

Sorry, couldn't resist... 8-|

Anyway, c ya!

Peace,

[eOi]

Guest Kiva -- Green Sector --

See i would use them all if I HAD THE MONEY! but if you live in LA you should know psychedelic trance dj's arent PAID! at least in past Gigs . Today is another story. So if you could elaborate on them all.. that would be nice.

Check my next gig on April 25th if your in town for Dream Theaters NEW "I am" party.

Also Something coming up on May 16th not sure of the details but ill try to keep yall posted.

Or you can just visit the greensector gang at either shops located in Los Angeles. Trevor is frequent at the tarzana location on Ventura and he can put you on a mailing list that informs all of LA of the new GOOOD parties.

Los Angeles Psychedelic Familia- Keep it alive!! And support your local music stores and Oh dont waist you time anywhere else in LA for this music cuz... well frankly they dont care!

• 3 weeks later...