Very quick synth question

Ok, I know this has been done endlessly before, which is why I am only asking for a simple YES or NO answer.

Does the Virus C or Virus Indigo have any significant advantages over the Virus B, which should make me buy a C or an Indigo instead of a B?

Thanks a bunch

yes or no?

it doesnt work that way.

it depends.

do you have the money for a c?

if you do..get it. if you dont dont get it..it wont kill ya to not have the c.

im assuming you can figure out the difference by looking at the specs. so i wont go into those.

just keep in mind.

the b series wont get any more os updates and the c will. so the b is at its best right now and the c will only get better.

i have an indigo b that i just got recently.

i have no problems with my choice.

Thank you ouroboros for a better explanation. I know my question has been asked too many times before, so I was trying not to bother ppl with such an unoriginal question...

Yes, I may be able to afford the C, but it'll be a tight squeeze. I also realize the B series has peaked and it is being discontinued to make room for his more genetically improved clone, the almighty C. The only thing is I can buy the B, almost new (or so the person says), for under 900 American. It's defintely the cheaper alternative, but I am forced to take into account the longrun, and the C is the one with a bright future ahead of itself. errr This is a complicated choice to make. Do I treat myself to steak or do I settle for fake crab?! Decisions, decisions. Thank you for the insight anyway.

:)

hehe...

steak or fake crab eh?

i think its more like fillet mingon or prime rib. either one is still pretty damned good.

900???

is that for an indigo, a kb or just the b? if its either the indigo or the kb...thats a sweet deal...almost worth it just to resell at a proffit.

Hah! Did I persuade you m?

http://www.access-music.de/comparisonchart.php4

You've probably seen that already but incase you havent...

Pretty self explanitory.

Small afterthought after my KC purchase:

Now I think I might rather have an Indigo2 simply because its much more convenient for how I'm set up at home, but I needed a decent keyboard anyway so the KC wasn't a bad choice but its certainly not as portable...

If you didn't live so far I'd let you come check mine out! Or if you feel like driving 5 hours or whatever then thats cool, email me :P

I don't think you'll regret your purchase either way you go...Virus is a cool machine