weird noises

can people give me some hints n techniques for making psy noises and sounds with soundforge...

you know just little things to get the ball rolling...

my question may not be clear.

you know any old sounds that are weird...

There is a secret law which states that 'the sound you intend to create will not sound as good as you planned, but... The sound that you created by accident will sound amazing!'. Very short sounds can often be as impressive as longer ones. Small sections removed from voice or sound effects can be very good. You could try recording some sounds from the television and taking small sections and looping them.

Guest Pandable

I'm sorry... I dont really have a comment... but I'd like to say "you are cool" cause of your screen name, "tetsuo". I'm assuming you to be another akira fan?

oh and thanx feathers... i already do that though... i took a sample of phil anselmo from panter shouting 1234 at the start of fucking hostile and choped it and sampled it up so it sounds like weird noises and people in agony.. i also did the same thing with a beavis and butthead sample... kinda sounds like a squeling pig.

Guest coriolis

yeah - weird noises generally happen by accident. just do anything. do something you've never tried. mix and layer effects to your hearts content and you'll stumble across some crazy sounds that you'll definately want to use.