Top ten-worst

Cujo,

I suppose you're right. My top ten worst should have been labeled as "top ten disappointments." .....I knew the second I posted my topic that having BP Empire in a negative light would attract negative attention. I have nothing good nor bad to say about IM's work, it's just that I never really felt infected. However, I do appreciate Erez Eizen's work on the SST compilations, and I am eagerly awaiting "Lightbeam" in the mail. Hopefully it will be as good as the "Call of Shiva" comp..... And to the other person above, I still insist that Battle of the Future Buddhas makes some of the worst sounds out there, just my opinion though

Yea ok,

Erez is a fine producer indeed.. i do not like the tracks. but i can surely hear the good sound :-)

uhm, the Buddhas, is definitly not my style.

i have their album.

listened to it a few times.,. MARSHMELLOW is a killer, the rest is just too fast and psychedelic for me.

so it's not a disappointment. to me.

ok, i would not say it's bad. as its not my taste.

:-)

but i know some people who , almost get hyponotized when they listen to the sharkfins.. so i guess someone likes it :-)

Guest Mr Uppsala

Rip Van Hippy, Shaolin, B.O.T.F.B are really good in my opinion but i like all the scando-Uppsala australian madnesssssssssss! But i can understand the Weaklings :) who cant stand it, after all its madnessssss.

And why are there so many people on this site that just love to throw @!#$ around on others, I lika all dance music from house to PsyTrance aslong as it´s not supercomercial radio brainwash.

Have a nice Day!:)