2 or 3, B or C? it's not that complicated :)

Guest Lunar Man

I am buying a nordlead (i have plenty of $) should i buy nordlead 2 or 3?? I am saying that about the money so you know that money ain't no problem...same goes for the virus..i will buy one, B or C? I've tried both Virus and i don't see no change except the colour..is it worth to get the C only cause it's newer? what should i do??sure i have the money but i don't want to throw them away if i don't need to...any help here is appriciated..

PZ

Dont get nord 1, it only has 2 outputs, and ure gonna need more since it doesnt have any build in fx. ah, hell get both Nord 2 and three. Virus C is nice also and b and a. And why dont u throw in a couple of waldorfs while ure at it..

the new virus has got more tweakable than the B, more knobs, easier to use etc. My friend has a virus B, and is trading it in for a C so there must be some serious upgrades.

Guest Blissdrop

Get a fucking Waldorf Q+ if moneys not a problem

Otherwise top of the line virus c or nord lead 3

Kurzweil 2600

Emu e-platinum(over$3000) Emu E4xt 2500......

Supernova II 1600

Try them out in a local shop its the only way to figure out

what works for you.....

Guest Lunar Man

thanx fro you advice..i think i will go for an virus indigo 2 and nordrack 3.. Blissdrop: i already have a waldorf Q but not +. only Q, the big yellow one..