Did U Ever See That ?

i dont talk about their traks ...... their studio is really gr8 , if they can do nothing with it is their problem ... maybe they dont want to sell musics :Pp lol

even if u are artist i suggest you to call them now and deals for a master records ;)

What do u think of that ?

++

Guest Slidingtrancer

Please tell those artists they suck and send them my adress for their stuff...

They should just retire and hand me the equipment.

They've even got high-end stuff like Eventide, the setup is completely sick.

I can't believe anyone would be so stupid to make this noise with that gear...

Guest andreW/Lifeform

Looks pretty nice, but they need a better monitoring system for that shit... They have genelec, yes, but... they need some phat speakers mounted correctly accoss the whole footage of the room. They got the huge set, but not monitoring correctly! ...Rent out a bigger space. It's sad to see all the gear go to waste on their, uh... music.

having a big studio like that probably prooves that they just went and bought a new piece of gear every month, and never had the time to learn to use each one...

every gear takes like 2-3 months at least to learn ... and the manual has lots of pages too..

i know some people who did the same thing and their music sucks....

musical content and production quality are equally important...

Guest Slidingtrancer

I respect your opinion Elysium, but there ARE people who can really take programs to another level and we all know that its possible to make good psy with only software....

PLUR people

hehe nice studio :))

Hey Sliding , its possible to make good psy with only software but do u think u will make some original with ?? For my mind the best to create new songs is real synths and a studio like those .... ANd u know the mastering is the most important thing because even if your trak is not original u will have a gr8 quality ........... so which way ???

++