Do you like make psytrance on Reason 2.0 ?!

Guest Elysium Project

You blink and some of the other "hardcore" Reason user's have totally missunderstood what I am saying! Read my posts again.

And that's all . I am not bothered to continue this discussion...Happy music making.

Guest Elysium Project

No sliding just a bit tired of the same topic and answering questions I all ready have answered (not yours though, sorry did not realize it was a "rolling the ball" back to me reply)... I have stated my opinion and everybody is entitled to theirs :-)

So here's my answer to you:

I do agree with most you say and I have also all through this post (or was it another?) said that music is not all about sound quality but a lot to do with tallent and creativity. But again when that is said I still strongly belive that artists should go for the best sound available as far as they can afford it. I still am not at all convinced that Reason or Fruityloops for that matter is a tool for releasing music...It's great for learning about music and having fun with but that's all all it is in my opinion. You are of course all welcome to disagree but please do respect my opinion.

I myself use reason with rewire to cubase for many things.

Its very hard to produce only with reason and get a good

production but..its possible!

I saw the Domestic guys making a full track a while ago only in reason (and you cant argue about domestic's production skills) .

people natively dislike what they do not understand. i think this argument stems from that mentality.

its hard to teach and old dog new tricks

hujaboy, do you use the soft synths primarily or what? i'm interested to see how your reason files are composed....;)

blink