Anyone who can give a tutorial??

Hey all ... thanks for all the help I've gotten from you all - THANKS !!

But now I really have to start the making of my music ... but how the he** do I do that??

I think I'm gonna use SoundForge 5.0e, Cubase (which version do you advise), FruityLoops, Reason 2.o - am I missing some?

But I don't really know how to use these progs.. how to make the sounds, and compile it in Cubase... ? I know it's a big task to teach me to make music ; -) But don't any of you know a website, where they have sort of a tutorial on how to make dark-psy-trance? I've visited Infected Mushroom's website, and they gave me a start ;}

Plzzz help me ... !!

Thanks !!

//IFGY

i8 wish i had an easy url to give you guys but unfortunately, even if you do get some links, they will be in 'concept' only for how to make beats.

with the advent of so many programs out there, each one tailorable to the 'feel' of each artist, its hard to set in stone the right way to make music.

i would give the advice of reading the manuals for the programs. almost all the manuals can be found through your favourite p2p prog, and are great starting points for making your tunes.

if you have specific questions for reason-v1/2, soundforge, or wavelab, shoot them to me, and i'll do my best to answer them. especially reason, i have that program locked down!

blink