Cubase sx

Guest mk-11

YESS YESS YESS

the amount of time you spend patching and setting stuff up on versiobn 5 sux.... sx does it so quickly and has loads of patches for synths and the new

sound engine rocks ...so clean....

so much easier to write stuff in midi...

Guest Lifeform

Yeah, Cubase SX, is definitly a wicked prog. I've already uninstalled version 5.1r1. It's useless to me. When i first used it, for the first week, i was alittle unsure about it, and was convinced it was nothing special. But the productivity and ease to use is incredible. Automation rules. I love the new Draw tools, and it runs rock solid on XP! 5.1 didn't do that. There's still a few bugs, midi isn't as stable as 5.1, but it's only on 1.02! Im sure it'll knock everyone outta the water with 1.03, or 2, whichever comes first. Midi is still fully operation, dont get me wrong. The interface gives you alot mroe inspiration to write instead of the old lego looking design of version 5. I suggest you get it at all costs, it'll change the way you think about writting track.

Guest Lifeform

It is about 50x better than acid... Almost made me laugh there for a second man... The engine was built for 2000 and XP only, though i can run on ealier versions... but not very stable. I use XP, so i dont know how malfunctioned it would be if you ran it on another OS. Goodluck. Everyone should upgrade to XP anyways...