A-Station Rack!

Guest Reflekshun

Hey guys i just purchased an A-Station Rack, well i put a deposit in and i'm getting it tommorow.

Can somebody please tell me how do i set a rackmount up? I'm a total newbie to rackmounts. What i want to do is connect it to my keyboard and of course into my computer.. i have one midi cable with in, out and the port to my soundcard (i have SBlive).

Thanx a bunch!!

_|reflekshun:::...

Guest jakemyth

Hey Reflekshun........congrats on the A Station. Just curious as to what u paid for it as i'm in oz too.

U must connect it to a keyboard to play it, so midi out of your keyboard in to the rack and vice versa or if u already have your keyboard hooked up via midi into your comp thru from keyboard to in on rack. Don't forget to run an audio out of the rack too otherwise u won't hear anything.

Hope i've answered your question....i wasn't sure if by keyboard u meant controller or synth and if u mean in, out and thru to card.

Hook it up........get it rokin!!

enjoy

jake

Guest Reflekshun

Hey Jake!

Thanks heaps for the tips, i worked it out eventually and this baby is already giving me some super yummy sounds!! i'm very happy with this synth for the price - if you're in melbourne it shouldn't be hard to find i bought mine from allans for 900$ and i saw one in music junction too.. for around the same price.. i'm not sure about states other than Vic tho.. happy searching!

_|reflekshun:::...