on to cd

Guest tetsuo

ive made numerous tracks on fruity loops and a couple on rebirth.

now i want to know how i can put these tracks onto cd. do i ned to run them through a sequencer first? this is probably a dumb question isnt it? please help.

Guest Mike Indidginus

No not dumb at all. What you'll need to do is export your track as a .wav file (there's usually a menu option to do this, often under "File"). Then you'll need to use your CD burning software (Nero, Winoncd or similar) to put the .wav into .cda format. Basically all you'll need to do there is use the CD burning software wizard to navigate to the place you've safed your .wav file, then drag it across to the burn window, press burn, & hey presto your tune is now on CD :)

Guest mk-11

tetsuo if ya wanna make rebirth sound a bit better rewire it to cubase and tweak each 303 and the 808's and 909's individual channels through the the channel mixer...this way you can make some of the percussions a bit crisper and even add more effects to any of the channels with vst's and then at the end final mastering through master efx to make it all that little bit better...

alot of stuffing around but better overall sound of rebirth.....