Yamaha RM1X

Guest Jerome

Heya!

I'm used to working with software synths (reason, fruity loops, rebirth etc etc..) and want to try and start using some hardware equipment. After being put off the Roland MC303 due to .. well.... crap sounds and no storage capacity, I'm making enquiries into the RM1X. Has/does anyone use it for their tunes and have some I could listen to? What do you think of this bit of hardware? Please AVOID posting stuff about "yeah, well I've got a triton, sampler, virus C, mixers etc and therefore the RM1x is crap, so get these" because I don't have the money. Comments from actual owners would be appreciated. Cheers. ;)

Jerome

if you notice in interview section Tegma owns RM1X, I use RM1x for trance, it has alot of patterns that you can use in your tracks or for inspiration, sounds are pretty much standard, i learned alot about pattern programming by examening patterns within rm1x, I think its a great buy

Guest twisted neon

i'm a dee jay from algeria and i want to know the price of the sublim!!YAMAHA RM1X.....cause i'm doin' well some gud stuff of trance acid goa acid without such a genius machine!

and i want it by franc français!!!please!

yours NEON

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karmad

The RM-1X workstation costs 4990FF (760.72Euros) and it seems to be a fabulous groovebox.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,økarmad¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø

• 2 months later...
Guest Chris

I've just started messin round with an RM1X today and it is incredible.Its great as it can be used both as a real time musical instrument and as a production tool.Its also really easy to use and you can progress as you become more confident with the features.Its not like you look at it for months then start using it, you can start making good tunes from the start. I hope my little bit will help you making the right choice!

Chris