What do you think about my mastering ???

Hey ! Anybody wanna hear some songs made by me ?

Pls. tell me what do you think about the mastering ??...what about the songs ?

If you got ant sugestions ps. don't be shy :))

The songs was made using lot of gear and software also..Tha mastering was made using Behringer Composer, Ultrafex 2 and Edison 1

download from here:

http://moni.hypermart.net/goa

boom Shankar !

Guest blink

generally speaking, its good man. i listened to the track "Another weird story about the future", and altough i didn't feel that is was psytrance (more floating, progressive trance), it was built well, and the sounds were aptly spaced (highs and lows). the rhythms built well, and played off of the bassline good, but your sound choices for your melodies were.... welllll, cheesy. i think maybe a little more sound engineering on that part, but i liked the song as a whole.

what do you think of mine? http://organicparadox.com/01blink_tracks/

blink

Guest ATMA

boom boom !!!

Heya guys tnx. a lot for your suggestions. I will keep that in mind, but by the way...i am not a psychedelic trance producer. I like deep melodic stuff.. I am to old for dark goa... hehe ....kidding !

bye

Guest Stortion

This is what i was thinking as i was listening...

good panning, maybe more sound to be more dramatic, how about a slight pause before the kick comes in, sounds really dope though, nice base line and kick, very good sounds and good mix velocity wise, so far all sounds seem to match along the same vibe, coo stuff, nice drive, good amount of reverb, a like the voc, the more i hear it the more i feel the strings are not in tune,

Good song in general though, we might have something in common. Keep up the production.