"Chrome" VS "Send In Send Back"

Guest vasyachkin

compared to Send...Back Chrome is not even minimal :))) but which is better?

Chrome scores extra points for being more full-on and more psychedelic while Send...Back is more creative, more original and pumping

its a tie IMHO :)

"while Send...Back is more creative, more original and pumping"

i don't want to start a war over minimal here again and everyone is ofcourse free tho have his/her opinion. nor am i trying to make x-dream or his work bad but do you really thnik that "send in send back" is ORIGINAL an CREATIVE???? i find it sooo repetetive and boring. gives me headaches.

Guest vasyachkin

i do not like all tracks on Send...Back yet. my favorite track there is, you guessed it Send In Send Back.

i dare you to find another track like it :))) its very organic, fluid, subtle and at the same time extremely hard pounding and driving.

just to see if i am not getting carried away here, listened to halluciongen - orphic trench (my favorite track of his) and yes, Send ... Back is just as good :)

to reiterate -- find me another track like Send In Send Back and i will thank you.

Guest --==MileS==--

The Delta has imo some real killer tracks onthere that beg for a repeat (not everything is superb btw) whereas Chrome is 9 trax that pass by without making any impression at all.