Reason CD-Check patch!?

Guest bugbread

It's definitely possible--just isolate the part of the software that searches for the CD, and rewrite that to look for a patch file, or, better yet, nothing.

Just talking theory, here, though.

Guest hoffy

The CD is kind of necessary for the program because it has heaps of patches for Reason's Modules; just go to Morpheus or Kazaa and download the CD (it's 520 megs) and then burn the files onto the cd, there's like 3 or 4 of them; easy.

And then when you've got money go out and buy it, or better yet, wait for Reason 2.....

Yeah.. I installed from the original cd from the beginning, then I downloaded the update! and then I needed the cd again! but I don't have it any longer. But I have the Soundbank on my hd....

You tell me there's no crack? why haven't anyone made one?

Guest PsiLoCyBe

No crack as far as I know.

But the rtf file on the Cd you can download to your HD and then run the patches from there instead of the Cd - that's how I read the manual ...

Want the manual to download ?

Guest LorDAngeR

oh, ok. =

i want to try it before i buy it, and the shareware version probably got the save option blocked or something like that =(

Guest PsiLoCyBe

Joey ... that email came back - another email addy ??

LorDAngeR - well ... download the demo from propellorheads site and search Kazaa for the soundbank (rtf file I think). So I hear.