Reason and Rebirth

Guest Slidingtrancer

Hey,

Does anyone else have the problem that when you run Rebirth under Reason it sounds lousy? You have to go through 12 effects to make it work....

Rebirth just sounds off-key and ugly in Reason, all I wanna use is some nice acid lines to complete mess up....

Anyone?

Guest lifeform

I have the same problem Slidertrance... For some reason i could never get reason, rebirth and cubase running at the same time. Says i already have a rewire application open, which i know already! but it wont sync between 3 different programs. Pretty stupid. Not a very helpful post, but oh well.

I'd love to use rebirth for basslines though..

first i want u to know that Propellerhead software works with Stainbers software

production house so it has full suport for Cubase REWIRE(heard ever?).Ok then ,

only U have to do this:

first Install in this order Rebirth the Reason

When U finished installation first run rewire program in your case is Rebirth then run main control rewire program that is Reason.Ensure that audio output device is

disabled in Rebirth so becouse Reason can use it.Thats all

first i want u to know that Propellerhead software works with Stainbers software

only U have to do this:

When U finished installation first run rewire program in your case is Rebirth then run main control rewire program that is Reason.Ensure that audio output device is

only U have to do this:

Guest Slidingtrancer

I KNOW how Rebirth and Rewire WORKS, I just think the sound of rebirth IN reason-environment is damn ugly

Reasonsound is 'clear' and rebirth sound is 'dirty/muffled'

OK i tryed to help but it seems I didn't make it.Don't talk like that about English

because I have fluffy keyboard U know and she is U know pretty old"god bless her"

and by the way try visitting www.vintagesynt.com all of U can get help about instruments for making tecno.