Call for Artists! Demo submission!

Hello!

Are you looking to submit your demo?

We are in the process of launching a new North American based record label, Synapse Music. Our goal is to establish a roster of innovative artists with something a little different to offer the unsuspecting public. Our focus is rooted in electronic music (IDM/Ambient/Techno/GOA/Trance/EBM/Industrial/Noise/). Our desire is to work with artists outside the constraints imposed by larger labels. We offer a strong passion for the music, a solid focus on innovative marketing and distribution, as well as a commitment to developing new talent.

If you are hoping to have a CD released in North America, contact us at http://www.synapse-records.com All of our contact info is listed on the site. We invite you to send your demos along with bios/press kits etc. If you know of someone looking for a committed label to support them have them contact us.

We'd love to hear your demos!

To those with a vision we will provide a voice!

Cheers!!

MJ

Synapse Music

2100 Bloor St West, Ste. 6112

Toronto, On

M6S 5A5

Canada

info@synapse-records.com

http://www.synapse-records.com

• 2 weeks later...

Boom boom shankar !

I am an trance producer original from Romania and i wanna send an demo to your label. How can i do that ? Becouse if i send it by post it wil take to much time and maybe it will be lost. There is any posybility to send some mp3 ??

Pls. gimme an answer..

Now some words about me: My name is Ludwig Andreas Oliver. I am one of the pioneers of trance music in east europe. I start to make electronic music in 1991 and Goa Trance since 1995..I use only profesionall studio gear (hardware) not software.. I got some realises on small trance labels like: Rotton Rec., Aum Rec and Skills Records.

Right now i am searching for an new Label interested in my music..

That's all for an moment..

I am waiting your answer..

Bye !