Tristan Cooke ?

Guest Setsuko

.. well , today i picked Audiodrome out of my collection for another listensession ☻ ... it has been several months since i listened to this cd .

... and i couldn't believe my 'ears' , this is amazing stuff ... freaky noises and groovy basslines . man , i like this .

..and now the question is , what is this guy doing now ? any upcoming album release or some other news about this artist ?

+ nrg

He's scheduled to have a new album and a mix cd on twisted this year, but knowing twisted you can probably expect it next year ;o)

I know he DJ's a lot all over the world as well; he was definitely my favourite DJ at Sola Luna last year, and 2nd fav live act there as well :)

nothing but respect to tristan... he's absolutely one of the psy-scene's most underrated producers!

there's a rmx by him on the new dragonfly cd, better living through chemistry

and there's a new track by him on Electronic High 2...

is there anybody here who has (heard) this track???

Guest cali fasi

"dark city" is the track on electronic high 2, my favorite song on that cd. starts off with hard beats and has a similar build-up to etnica-small doses, very psychadelic and full-on.

Guest [tom jaimz]

[plug]

You can hear Tristan's Dark City in my latest Saiko Sound mix - available here, where you can listen in Real Audio or download a 192kbps MP3 file.

[/plug]

Guest green mouse

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Tristan.....definitely one of my favourite djs....anyone here remember his set from Solipse in 99? Every time I've heard him play, I've totally loved it....too bad I missed him at Solaluna....well, one has to sleep sometimes.......

let's play audiodrome now!

AUDIODROME is really under-rated. Has wonderful techno feel to his music, but very psy. His music really take you places. Played in Cape Town many times. He has a nice track on Order Odonato 5 with Jon Om.

Guest [tom jaimz]

I will consult my Palm Pilot [tm], which I keep track of everything I own.

Shame.. shame..

No, no shame.

I have some shaved coconut, tho.

And some shackles.

If anyone has some spare shame, let me know.

But hey, this is the psytrance community, who the hell am I kidding?

Dam10n; I know him too... it was a rhetorical question ;o)

Unfortunately, I have also heard about his dark obsession with shaved coconut and shackles ;o))