Amazed by the quality of the

Several programs, but I believe Buzz was one of the most used ones. I think there was a post somewhere with the equipment used, try to check out the old posts.

Serve. Love. Give. Meditate. Purify. Realize.

Guest Andreas of Amygdala

I only used Sound Forge for the audio bits, and then a sort of simple Cubase/logic clone... Voyetra's excellent "Digital Orchestrator Pro" (or plus...? Don't remember) for controlling the synths...

No trackers, soft-synths or anything... :)

Cheers and squirks...

Guest Mike Indidginus

Andreas, didn't you post a time-stretching question? How did you get on with Cool Edit's gliding time-stretch? If I've got my wires crossed, sorry!

Guest Samadhi

I wasn't on the album (But i should have been ;P) but i've used old fasion style tracker (Modplugtracker) and Fruityloops for additional effects and the softsynth ;)

im samadhi at IUMA.

Yes, I posted on the Timestretch-thingy - but I haven't had time to check it out yet - I'm busy mastering some tracks, making didgeridoos and stuff - hope to give it a try over this week :)

BTW, doesn't CoolEdit offer mono-soundediting? Hmm no bigie, the samples will eventually go through SoundForge :)

Thanks again, Indidginus!!

Guest Mike Indidginus

Andreas,

You may (or may not!) have gathered that I play didg, so I would be very interested to hear your synthesized versions ;) Maybe we could do a swap of tracks?

Hehe, they're not exactly synthesized... I mean't an actual didgeridoo :) - a PVC pipe, some white beewax, and there u' go :) - pretty nifty!

Swap of tracks? Sure, you can have all you wan't, but I haven't used a didg on any of them... Yet :)