mp3 mixer?

i think this was covered a couple of posts down or in one of the other areas but i've used BPM studio and liked it alot (even though i had no real use for it.)

Guest moondancer

I finally went for Traktor... quite impressive... if you put in an extra soundcard for the monitors, you can be an actual DJ!! You can beatmix (when the BPM counter accurately shows the BPM, sometimes it gets confused with ultra-fast tracks), pitch up and down, kill the lows, mids or highs, and even do some scrathes!! And what's really cool is that you actually can see the soundwave of the song, so you can see when there's a beat coming...

Yeah, that's right Moondancer. I find Traktor more convenient than BPM Studio. I guess the difference of prices between the two lies perhaps in the number of channels you can manage. But with three or four tracks playing simultaneously, I get a bit confused... As well, I didn't find keyboard shortcuts in BPM Studio, but I just have a glimpse at it, so I don't know for sure.

The automatic Beatmatch in Traktor is just terrific. Be careful not to become lazy... ;o)

J.