What did AP use?

Hmmm.... To clear things.

I wrote the AP file in Isratrance. The equipment list I copied from an established musical equipment magazine, which I don't remember the name of, but if it is really important for someone, you're welcome to Email me, and I'll dig it up.

I asked Avi to approve the list and he did. I haven't been in Lior's studio but I've been to Avi's a month or two ago the last time.

All I know about synths and the rest of it is to read the label printed on them. So I can't tell you if it was all there or not. I can tell you that there were A LOT of racks there covered with synths and a lot of other things- I'm talking 2 walls of the stuff, plus a huge console that has to go between the conrners of the room as it is too big, plus another wall with some real old synths (that still have cables, like old telephone switchboards).

I understand Lior's studio is more equipped, as he is more on the sound side of things.

Just to clear things up.

And Kristian, how long more do we have to wait for some more electro-ethnic treats???

Have a great day all!

Bom,

Shahar.

www.isratrance.com

For those interested in big groups studios, we just updated the Infected file with their new studio list, a photo is included.

Bom,

Shahar.

www.isratrance.com