is this good enough??

i have just recieved my new comp wich was delivered with a soundblaster live, is that good enough for musikmaking?? or should i buy another one? and would i be able to connect a syuth or keyboard direktly to it (is it full duplex?)

thanks alot

////Cal

Guest Slidingtrancer

i think you should buy the Audiophile 2496 :P

But I have the SB Live and despite of everyone's bullshit about it being a purely 'game-card' it's cool for music making. Not the best, but certainly not the worst either. It's full duplex allright, be sure to get the brilliant drivers at http://come.to/sblive ( 8 ms latency is nice )

Guest psybrat

for a beginner sound blaster live would suffice .. i mean, if you are just starting out to make music .. but as sliding trancer said.. it's not the best and last souncd card ..

love and light,

psybrat

actually the sb live is a great sound card for music making. it's extremely cheap for what it offers, and there's a bunch of net support i've seen. if you go onto irc to #midiwarez half the channel has a SB live heheh...