brain damage

Guest bugbread

Generally the stuff that really twists my head is the non four-on-the-floor stuff (Maybe rhythmic repetition grounds me in reality?)

Ubar Tmar, Yamabikya, Pelinpala, Hallucinogen, some other stuff out on Demon Tea and Psy-Harmonics. There's other stuff that appeals to my body more (IM, SUN Project, Juno), but they don't twist me, they just lift me.

Guest Mr Uppsala

I´m getting really upset here.........U are talking about scrary dark psyTrance and none of u has mentoined artist like:

Ka-Sol

Battle of the future buddhas

Marchaos

Church of the dead dog

Sandman

and there are more.........

I like it when it´s dark and scary, When u feel that u are not really in control on whats happening around u during night time in a party, and the UV makes the eyeballs glowing like ure a DEAMON ore something..........I MEAN COME ON.........Cheesy music during night just makes me mad.........Uplifting cheery full on trance can wait untill morning......Night time is for trolls and devils to play their part, and then the morning trance sorts things out......well now im just rambeling.

LONGE LIVE THE SCANDO MADNESS:))))))))))))

Guest lÿsërgïç

yeah i agree mr uppsala!

it will create a more interesting adventure. plus the happy music will work better on lifting the vibe in the morning after a few hours of night-time mayhem.

thanks for so many responses everyone!

:)