Live acts?

Guest Spiralix

I ´m a swedish psy music poducer and im searching for plases to do a live act! So if you are a party organiser that needs a nice live act with wicked snarling music check out my mp3.com page or mail me...

www.mp3.com/spiralix

or check out www.intelligens.nu

/Mathias

Guest Spiralix

hmm. jag bor i kungsbacka.. så de skulle nog gå rätt så bra!

Vad har du haft för fester? kanske har vart där! :)

opps.. that previous mail adress was wrong!

spiralix@shpongle.com

no i don´t think you have been on one, the parties is for friends [don´t missunderstand me :) ] but that doesn´t mean its only 50 persons there :)

we use to be about 150-200.

We were supposed to have a party in friday but it got messed up. But we will have the party sometime the coming weeks.

so you live in kungsbacka, then maybe you were at the party in onsala last friday? that party were balagan showed their clothes. maybe we have met : )

Guest spiralix

heh! yeah i was there!.. and i played at that party! hehe! it was my music that was during the clothes show..

Well, i played two times on the whole night.. once at 10 and then again for the fasion show! So its possible that we met! :)

yea, i remember, you had that old synth up there?? : )

was it only your tracks that you played?? i think it sounded good.

and during the fasion show it went real psychedelic : ) i liked that. it´s just a shame it ended 02.00 : (

are you going to be at mad cow?? that will end at 10.00 i think....(in the morning that is)

Guest Spiralix

Yep, it was only my tracks! thanks! :) Yeah thats like waste of partytime to end at 2! Well, he who arranged the hamnkrog party wants me to do my live act at the cow party too! so i will probably play there! and it's n excelent party place! 2 floors and alot of space at both floors!

sounds good : ) but the flyer doesn´t say where the party at, just that you will be informed when you buy the ticket....where is it more exactly??? And when is it??

so you´re out first...wasn´t that party supposed to start 23 or 24.00?? if i remember correctly....or maybe i don´t : )

just hope it will be "better" people there than it was in hamnkrogen....it was like ordinary people but great music...

Guest Spiralix

yeah!.. i think that party was a big f**k upp! I can proudly say that i was not aranging the party! i just played at it! The party started at 8.. as it had to close so early! And i did not like that i got to play at 10! that was pretty boring when there were so small amount of people there!

The next party will be better i hope! its the same arrangör! but it's a nice place.. havent seen it.. its big though! they have police tillstånd to be there untill 13:00 or something! so it could get nice!

the place is at walking distance from kungbacka central..

I sure hope there will be nicer people there too!!

well tell me if you are organizing sometime and want a nice live act! or two! :)