synth in reaktor :)

ok, now i have problems with the synth in reaktor, i have verson 2.3 and recorded a synth loop but i don´t know how to save it or convert it to wav!

please help!!!

///Cal

Guest Elysium Project

well I am sure that if you use a Demo version of Reactor you will not be able to save anything..... that's why it is called a "Demo"....

well, i have the 2,6 verson, but have tried verson3.0 demo...just to check it out, but im using the 2.6......

but there might be a way, if i play the syth in reaktor and record it in soundforge...but how do i make the sound "go around" from reaktor to soundforge??

You should be able to record inside Reaktor... I haven't used it long time but if I remember right there should be "recording device" which you can connect to any synth just like you would connect delay fx.

You propably use differen input/outputs with Reaktor and Soundforge... so you can't record with Soundforge... and you can't use same inputs/outputs... there are only few soundcards that let you do this or mix virtually every inputs/outputs. :(

:)

Guest phaeton

i haven't used it for a long time either (don't have it anymore) but there was an internal recording device, which was fairly easy to use .. if i remember well you just need to select a directory and filename in the recording options and then hit the record button ;) but you could also just select 'wave' as input in your record control window and then record it with soundforge .. i'm quite sure it's possible with an sblive

Guest CrusadeR

use creative recorder.. to record it..

if i'm getting u right..

I'm using reaktor 3.02 and i have no problem recording, and reaktor has its own recorderer.. so...

and about the manual..

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO GET THE MANUAL :)..

the problem is solved! the thing was that i managed to record it but not to export it to a wav file...but i found where to do that!

so thank´s again for all your help.

///Cal