Ebolah

Guest Stamper

Hi,

Has anybody seen a performance of the Belgian live-act Ebolah ?

If you have, tell me something about them ... are they good ... what's their music like ... I'll be seeing them in 3 weeks ...

Guest Quasarta

That's incorrect Stoney!

Ebolah is pretty good Hypno-Goa band, but there will not be an Ebolah release on Senseblender in the near future, maybe later.

Senseblender compilation is as good as finished. first presentation for several tracks will be at PLUR 3

plur

Q

Guest Setsuko

... well i think i saw them live at the "drop those little paper squares and hold on tight... " party in Zonnebeke last year with the live-act from 4CN too ... well , it was printed on the flyer ... the only live-acts i recognised were Concentrix and 4CN (ofcourse) .. on the line up Munchy , Sanka , Implant and Ebolah were also present but i only saw 4 live acts... the other two i saw were (but i'm not sure) Sanka and Ebolah ... and if i would be wright then the Ebolah act used a djemboree and a saxophone ... not bad , but not realy impressive too ...

i think i'll go to 'hey baby , let's ... goa' too ...

☻ + nrg

Guest StoNeY!

oops, my mistake Quasarta, you should know ;))

Say, any release dates yet for all senseblender releases? Looking forward to that stuff...

Greets,

Guest Quasarta

Hi all,

Yes, Ebolah is the band with the SAX.

Release dates for the 1st Senseblender psytrance compilation 1CD : approximately begin April

Release date for Jovica Storer / There is only one/ 2CD (Senseblender) (chill-out/ambient): approximately 15 March.

Release date for MewiMewi /just Married (K-Napee) (weird Lounge): approximately 15 March.

MewiMewi is totally different from the rest we do, so thats why we started an other label called K-Napee (canapé) (K-napee will opperate in the underground scene, or whatever you wanne call it)

plur

Q

Guest Setsuko

great .. can't wait to hear those releases ,

btw Quasarta - are there 'international' acts on the compilation or is it strictly belgian