synth in reason....

I have made a nice synth loop in reason, but want to mix it in my track which i am making in cubase, (and fruityloop). but i can´t! so i guess i have to convert the synth loop to a wav file....how do i do that??

I am a newbie and don´t know wich program to use to mix the whole track together, any suggestions? can you do that ín reason???

and i have also tried out the synth in reaktor (only using the demo) and isn´t that very complicated to build a synth before acually get to play a synth?? or don´t you use that feature and only use the premade???

alot of questions, i´m grateful for every answer : )

////Cal

Guest Slidingtrancer

just export loop in wav ( its under 'file')

Reaktor is a bit too off the wall for me, I like to be knowing what the hell I'm doing without being a rocketscientist.

Mix together... well you say you use cubase, so i guess you should import it there. Personally I don't use Cubase, so you'd have to ask someone else about that.

thx, i have tested acid pro now and think it´s the most userfrendly program, so i think i´ll use that. but something strange has happend, i have created a loop in fruityloop and when i was to import it in acid pro the bpm changed to a much higher value...and it´s just that sound that changes!, all the other sound´s remain their bpm...???

Hi Cal...

If your using Cubase and Reason, I would suggest you link them up together...

First you program your synth in you Reason Sequencer

So if you have your pattern made in the "Matrix" choose from what bar to what bar you want it... right click and copy pattern to track...

First of all you need to open Cubase first then Reason... when starting up your software...

Then In Cubase go to ReWire and select Reason LR and Reason Channel 1 and 2

If you want to monitor your Reason synth in cubase to add effects seperatly... press tab in reason.. go to the subtractor synth and then connect the output to hardware interface 3, 4, 5, etc.. whatever channel you want..

IN Cubase mixer then Reason tracks should pop up...

So there you have it... as you press play on Cubase .. Reason will sync up...

Also make sure you Inputs are correct...

Hope this helps...

Boom

Jeto

Guest Psylent Buddhi

Cal, Acid has a function which automatically adjusts the lenght of any wavefile you load into your project by raising or lowering the pitch of the wavefile. Acid does so to make the wavefile match the project bpm. Right click on the name of the wavefile which is too fast (or slow), click on properties. Here is a menu which allows you to adjust the correct amount of bars or you can manually set the tempo (bpm) of the wavefile. This should fix the problem with wavefiles that are played back too fast. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey no problem...

Oscillate : my friend has Logic for mac.. Iv been getting used to it a bit.. but what would u want to do in logic...

use reason and logic together?

im not sure about it but can find out...

peace