1st track is no good...

I really like the hyper frequencies track

psyside is great my goodness

silicon sound is powerful

biodegradable is badass

hm... the rest are good too

TIT isn't too good though IMHO

and now the point,

I really like this style so i was wondering if anyone knew of any other CDs that produce this style of psytrance. I've heard the Hyper Frequencies new album but only like 1 damn track on the whole thing uh... :::After son god::: that it. I havent' heard the new Psyside album "Contact" but i like pretty much all of their older released tracks...

are there any other CDs that anyone knows of that have this kind of (harder-as i call it) sound? comps/albums?

Guest psychopat

Check out Drug Therapy (Acidance).

nice comp too.

And about Plastik Park - Hyper Freequencies album :

don't you like track 7 : "Triton kill me" isn't it harder as you call it ;-) this track kicks ass !

And just to clarify things Plastik Park and Hyper Freequencies are two distinct projects. They have made one album together by putting some of their tracks but bo cooperation on these tracks. At least it is what I think regarding the author's name on the cover.

I would like Triton kill me if it didn't have the gay disco sample. DO u wanna DANCE? or do u WANNA DANCE? GAY. ROFL. It's hard, but too homo with the samples....

=D

Thanks for the info guys i'll try "fire" and "drug therapy"

Guest psychopat

mE, just imagine you are on the dance floor,

stomping power riff, then break..."Do you wanna dance? or do you wanna dance"...stomping riff again !

I'm sure it makes effect on the dancefloor. gay feeling or not, the track rocks. (just like it makes effect on me when on my appartment-floor). When you will get "Drug therapy" try to mix this track rigth after Neuromotor-@!#$ the trance DAT...

(Personnaly I didn't feel the gay orientation at all in this track)

Hope you will let this track a chance to love it ;)

PLUR

I dunno i like the old goa samples better.. "I feel the universe functioning", or somthing, kinda deep, profound... but that sample makes one feel like their in a dance club with a buch of hoochies. TO ME.. that is. :-|