equalizing..Q

Guest pantro

hi there... . im pretty new in the masterization side, im using fruityloops to make some tunes. ok the fact is that all my songs sounds very, how to say it, centralized, i mean there is no space in the sound, is it because of the bad quality of the sound or because of the equalizing, or it may be that im using a common audio card?

any clue will be usefull for me.

tnx

I've used Fruity during a time, and don't worry: therez some solutions!

First, just place the panner in different position (some in the right, some in the left, some in the center...)...

Or U can play with echoes and other FX to proceed a 3D environment... for exemple, place the "echo" of the TS-404 at its maximum, and place the BALANCE of this 404 ON THE LEFT...

Or simply use VST FX and add powerful effects... but u'll need a BIG CPU...

Plur!

Guest schism

i hear that chi-ad mainly uses fruity loops. i don't know if this is true ??? but if so then that's very impressive. once again it goes to show u its not what u have but who's behind the gear...

Guest schism

That's great man, it must have been a bad rumour, but you know I would have been more impressed if it were true cause the music is great! :) There are some killer seqs in the music though that don't sound like they could have been stepped...