What OS?

Guest CrusadeR

yep.. i mean.. i'm running Win2k pro..

i have SB live.. and i didn't experience any problems.. exept.. ones in Reaktor.. lot's of times theres illigal operation.. damn :)).. but i've read on some forum that my CPU is not so strong.. and Reaktor suddenly jumps over my sys resources and that's the problem..

it's celly @ 433mhz.. with 128 ram..

soon it'll be.. PIII 1.1Ghz, with 512Ram.. damn i can't wait to see Reaktor running under cubase :D

if somebody want to download reaktor 3.02.. i have .GRX file, wich u import into GetRight download menager, and then u have urls to 16 files of reaktor.. all together about... 150MB.. mail me, and i will sent u the grx file, or if u don't want my mail's say so, and i will upload file on server.. :)

Guest schism

hi i'm running win98se...i tried win2k but a lot of proggies don't like it so i went back and installed a dual partition. unfortunately its kinda a waste because i have dual processors as well. oh well, that's life

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr.Hanky

OA,

i also use win2K and my computer runs very good on it,

but music wise - it sucks!

sometimes the problems come from the soundcard,

but LOGIC isn't compatible with win2000.....

i mean it works and all but not smoothly - i heard people from the logic's mailing list said that it's just isnt planned to go with win2000.

bummer