Reaktor & Introduction

Guest CrusadeR

I've noticed that lot's of you are using Reason.. i mean i have it.. but.. it ain't that good to me, like i'm using it only for kick line.. everything else, is coming from the nature, and Reaktor 3.. and than it's all processed with SoundForge 5.0...

anyway :) the main reason why i'm posting is tu introduce my self to visitors of this site...

damn that felt stupid.. anyway.. i'm from yugoslavia, one month ago i've started site about techno [moustly psytrance] music, well i'm doing all connected to psy and desing/html.. and friend is doing the other techno stuff.. etc.. www.transmute.co.yu it's on serbian, but take a look if u want :))..

what else to write.. like i've said it feels stupid, but i don't like to just jump in without basic introfuction.. :))..

and yes.. for all of u using Reaktor 3.02 and 2.03.. any tips/trics/usefull sites...

bye :)

p.s. Great job Children running this web site.. it's damn hard :)..

if u need some help [cgi] let me know.. :))

Guest Michael

YES!

When I first picked up reason I fell in love with it..

when it's rewired though it kinda becomes a pain to have 2 sequencers going.

reaktor 3 on the other hand is phenomenal- building the structures inside cubase is beauiful. and the grain cloud thing is like martian acid

Crusader-

I been obsessively using reaktor since the day it came out, if ya ever want to shoot the breeze on it, I'm here bro:)

-Michael

www.mp3.com/phincycle/

(every song is a different style)please try them all :)

ciao

Guest CrusadeR

:) yes... i know what u're talking about.. like.. when i firt saw Reason, it was like "Damn wtf is this.. it's great..", and as the times has passed, i started using it less and less..

But Reaktor...... that is totaly psychedelic :).. it took me about one week just to start getting some sound :)... but as time passes.. i love it more and more :)))).

though i'm using it for a short period of time.. still learnig ...

i will check your stuff now

Thats quite ill stuff :)).. i like your genrefication "Illbient" :)

Guest Eryon

Hi all. CrusadeR, really good website the yours... To translate it into English too would be a great success for the rest of the world (although is perfectly understandable that it's made for people from Yugoslavia).

Michael; good tunes the yours ;) Keep on making such kewl work.

Plurries...

Guest CrusadeR

Eryon.. tnx..

we're having a lot of plans for that web site.. it's still only :) more than a one month old... Anyway, some parts of the site will [i hope] be translated into english cuz some foregin internaltional organizations but we'll see :)). te Yugoslavian version is a hard work, i don't think i'll stay alive if i would translate all that stuff into englihs :)).

btw, u can register on forum's and post topics on english.. :) we all know it :)).

Hi. I've already register. =)) Although I really doubt I can reply any topic if i wish to post some I'll do. Thank you very much.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...