where to find good morning trance

Guest dj atatri

hi there people

well my name is dj atatri aka atul... i was just wondering if u guys can help me out with either titles or sites frm i can download good israeli trance music specially morning... or even dark but as long as it is israeli and goa. plz people help my collection isnt growing any and since i stay in bbay not goa i m restricted to shops n since they hardly bring in any cd's so i thght may be my raver frnd wont mind helping me out

har har mahadev

Zorba - Zorba (album)

Cosma - Nonstop (album)

Vibrasphere - Echo

Vibrasphere - Lime Structure (Both albums)

Reefer Decree - Curved Air

Vibrasphere - Funk the Trunk (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

V/A - Monarchie III (contains great morning tracks)

Guest dj atatri

hi quark

hey thanks for the lists dude.......

but the thing is dat i cant buy them. as they r not availble in bbay it is far frm goa.

as dan i have to be dependednt on the shops which import cds very slowly they hardly bring in trance n which they bring is not psytrance so i was wondering if i can download these album frm some sites or some other artists

Guest doppleganger

dj atari -> This is bull fucking shit. You can buy music from any country in whatever format you want these days over the internet (like Quark said: Psyshop.com, Saikosounds.com, etc).

What you should say is that you are too lame to buy your own dj music collection. Shame on you.

Guest Mike D

um well actually yes in a sense it should work as I saw DHL truck all over Bombay when I was there but hehe, I wouldn;t trust the package to make it in India haha... plus seeing as the cost of 1 cd there online would be a fair whack of the average monthly income, I think people from such countries should be given some due consideration... try soulseek :)

also... doppelganger, theres a difference between making a point and being an absolute wanker about it, and making a point and being mature!

Guest dj atari

hi there

well it is not that i m lame to buy my own music the thing is dat u do can buy it frm internet but in india thee is very few guarantee that i will get da cd n even if i book it on net i would have to pay in dollars n plus postal n courier charges will kill me

" but the thing is dat i cant buy them."

How many times have we heard that sob story before.

My favorite is when they ask for reccomendations and a place to download in the same post. They don't want to work for anything. Tell me what to get and where to get it free.

Guest doppleganger

" also... doppelganger, theres a difference between making a point and being an absolute wanker about it, and making a point and being mature! "

I think my point is clear and mature. I'm totally tired to see people asking for where they could download pirated music for free. I can understand that dj atari is maybe a poor guy (no offense) and that he's not able to buy any cd, even on the internet because they are too expensive. Fine. But my opinion is that it's not a good reason to come over in a forum and ask everyone for pirated music. There's a lot of stupid people out there who don't care about sharing music for free. And they will if you ask them to. It destroys the scene.

I know a dj who spins in thailand and he doesn't have a lot of money. Most of the time he cannot buy new releases so, he spins unreleased tracks, promos from labels, and other tracks (unreleased/promos) traded with other djs. Now this is intelligent.

Guest dj atatri

hi there doppleganger

i aint poor and i aint asking too download pirate free mp3 there r lot of records which provide with free n LEGAL mp3 to promote there record n da artists say for example...CYGNETIC RECDS,TWISTED RECDS, ETC..

well i like ur concern abt the artist n there music n there pocket but i care the same ( U HAVE NO IDEA ).... why i asked u all to help me to get free music is becoz..... I BEEN PARTYING ALOT N I BEEN HEARING LOT OF MUSIC WHICH IS WAY KICK ASS AND I JUST CANT FIND THEM IN THE MARKETS...

i mean indian market for dat i probably have to depend upon the only music store which bring 2002 israel cd in 2004 can u imagine i got ASTRIX EYE TO EYE IN 2003 n i think it was released in 2001 or 2002 so u can imagine how slow is cds importing..

i have bought all the legal cds which came out in bbay frm astrix to goa gil u name but i been getting lot of unreleased track frm my raver frnd in bbay n i dont even know the artist name so...... its is very painful as all my raver frnds get all da song as they have connection with the djs n artist n since i m new so i m stuck with the same collection so i wanted to increase my collection not bying downloading pirated stuffff .....

VIBRASPEHERE official website offer free mp3.. n sub atomic also offers free mp3 so i wanted to these sites url address thats it man....... so if u think i m low life crap trying to survive on free stufff i just want to find some sites frm where i can download good NEW djs mp3 which might be legal as 90% mp3 r legal nowadays........still u feel i m crap no heart feelings

Guest Dexter

Hey by the way try getting your CD's from UNESCO / UNICEF who supply Psytrance CD's to the third-world nations. I am from the same country you live in m8 and i get my CD's in charity..........frome UNESCO/UNICEF

Guest Makson

Hey you cut some slack on this chap, is that you guys so lame that you cant even help him with few name ....or is it that you F@$king dont have good music to share with people .

Music is all about sharing. whats the point making music when you know that no body can gets a hands on it .

am not talking piracy the chap does not have options dude .

well i gues that more than enough for MAMA's boys who are to scared to share there toys...... piss me baby.

As for you chap ( dj atatri)

you let me know dude ill help u.

Guest digitalbitch

i used to live in mumbai (which by the way is not b.bay, its mumbai, or wait u must one those typical 'south mumbai' non-maharastran snobish assholes) for about a year....

i used to get my stuff from this shop called 'Embassy'...

the shop PlanetM = shit = only for rich snobbish people.....

that shop in mumbai claims to have most psy than any other pft!!bastards...

Psyshop also deliveres cds in mumbai i believe...

contact psyshop and ask them ur queries, im sure they will help u out, as they did help me...

still continue getting full-on-psy/chillout from psyshop...

-yassmin

Guest digitalbitch

Dexter -> "Hey by the way try getting your CD's from UNESCO / UNICEF who supply Psytrance CD's to the third-world nations. I am from the same country you live in m8 and i get my CD's in charity..........frome UNESCO/UNICEF"

i take it u havent been outside ur house or dont have friends or dont watch TV... this world is bigger than ur block man!! if u hav'nt been to india, keep ur trap shut!. the psy scene is not only in bigg cosmopolitan cities ok!!.

................................................................................

yea it is safe enough to trust DHL in any part of the world!!!! whether its mumbai or goa, colombo or morroco, argentina or thailand, they are the most reliable people anywhere and everywhere, n i dont know the rates but for sure the prices have over the past 2 years as i have heard....

Planet M are motherF****** ask them to order n they will refuse, Theres this shop in Sion-chembur Embassy go there talk to those people and they will help u (i dont know if that shop still orders psy from israel) but u could go try....

on a final note-

if ur a Dj and u cant bare the costs for importing why dont u just stop Djing, work things out..thing hard, take a break from mixing or what ever is it that u do... u and bunch of other people u know should pool in money and import some cds.... share it! (not asking u to go about distributing it to anonymous people).

-yassmin...

Guest Dexter

Dexter -> "Hey by the way try getting your CD's from UNESCO / UNICEF who supply Psytrance CD's to the third-world nations. I am from the same country you live in m8 and i get my CD's in charity..........frome UNESCO/UNICEF"

i take it u havent been outside ur house or dont have friends or dont watch TV... this world is bigger than ur block man!! if u hav'nt been to india, keep ur trap shut!. the psy scene is not only in bigg cosmopolitan cities ok!!.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lol, =====> Yassmin , I ain't meant to offend this fella. By the way i live in Mumbai or boombay whatever you can call it. This dude must be tired of posting on Isratrance forum for the same info and got no heed there and has come here to waste the precious server space. Firstly I am very thankful and greatful to Mars for giving us a forum like this and still keeping it up although this one has seen its ups and downs. So i feel the use of the space on this forum is very precious so arguing over this unnecessary posts by this person suffering from identity crisis is a waste of time and space.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dj Atari a.k.a. Makson a.k.a Atul a.k.a hunk_2@hotmail.com .................grow up m8 coz atleast if you wanna play double's don't mention your mail id. This is a forum for reviews, opinions and information.................but sorry not information regarding how to get sources to download music from.

You have to search it through the world wide web yourself. Grow up m8

P.S.: Any other info regarding Psytrance music excluding sources to download music will be willingly replied to by the people out here. And, i bet the information you'll receive from this forum is the most authentic and non-biased one.

Guest Dexter

i used to live in mumbai (which by the way is not b.bay, its mumbai, or wait u must one those typical 'south mumbai' non-maharastran snobish assholes) for about a year....

Hey and Yassmin you seem to be very keen on understanding human anatomy <<<<<<<(which by the way is not b.bay, its mumbai, or wait u must one those typical 'south mumbai' non-maharastran snobish assholes)

Ain't you got one.................lol or else how is it that you crap-out????????????

...................is it through your m..............................

Mind young language.....................................

• 2 weeks later...

hi der people

well firstly i wanna thank QUARK N MIKE D for ur artist listing in my post i got reefer decree mix cd ....great tracks specially enjoyed pulse train...n many more i got awesome track frm melicia ..running out of time great freakin track nice break at 5.00...thanks buddy looking forward for some more artist listin frm u....hey buddy have u heard FATALI ...i read his review on isra dey say it is full on i m plannin to buy thgt i might ask u one more ....i hope u dont mind buggin me....

now digitalbitch kiss my ass first...just do dat first...now whether i call it bbay..or bombay..or mumbai it is da same fucking city....n thanks for tellin me abt the EMBASSY I JUST GOT A RECD CD OF gms n skazi....but y u r such a bitch as dexter said i went to psyshop n when i putted country as india n u knw wht der was no correspondin currency to it...now wht i do...see u dont knw n insulted i m not gonaa say nythin to u as u been in da scene longer dan me...so u have da knowledge i dont n dats wht i wanted to know but no u went on insulting me great n ....dont judge me before knowing some i m a dj but i dont play nywhere for money i m into djin coz i love it n for da passion i hold for israreli music....dats it so all u people who cant help me n wanna insult me fine n goahead n if u wanna dan i m postin one more article where i need names of some tracks which i got but i dont knw der artist so only people who want to help plz do so n if u dont wanna help dan kiss my ass coz i dont care wht u say abt me

hi der

well as dopple said he is tired of people askin abt pirated music.....well dude in ur last para u mention a dj who plays unreleased track or even demo frm artist sites....welll firstly i was askin those sites only...n dan u said he playin unreleased tracks is intelligent Well dopple dat is also PIRATED STUFF GET DAT IN UR BRAIN...if it not on site where u can download it legally or on cds rest all is consider pirated so now wht he is playing pirated n u called grear idea n when i asked u said ...i get on ur nerves...see dude kazza soul seek evry one download thru it...i have hell of unreleased stuff arnd 1500tracks whts da use when u dont know whose da artists dats why i came for help not to hear ur yappin

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

. Firstly I am very thankful and greatful to Mars for giving us a forum like this and still keeping it up although this one has seen its ups and downs. So i feel the use of the space on this forum is very precious so arguing over this unnecessary posts by this person suffering from identity crisis is a waste of time and space.

Dj Atari a.k.a. Makson a.k.a Atul a.k.a hunk_2@hotmail.com .................grow up m8 coz atleast if you wanna play double's don't mention your mail id. This is a forum for reviews, opinions and information.................but sorry not information regarding how to get sources to download music from.

You have to search it through the world wide web yourself. Grow up m8

P.S.: Any other info regarding Psytrance music excluding sources to download music will be willingly replied to by the people out here. And, i bet the information you'll receive from this forum is the most authentic and non-biased one.

65345[/snapback]

Dude???? fella????

i was never at isratrance. stop runnin ur mouth like that...

dunno? then keep ur hole shut.

Atul maybe you should use the "pay-on-delivery"-option, and then pick US-dollars as currency. This way you have to exchange from your currency to the US, and then pay the mailman when he arrives with the package. Iam using the P.o.D.-option myself, and it works fine, but the calculator on psyshop is calculating wrong, the final price is always a bit higher.

Hope Iam helping you, because it is a lot more cool to have the originals than those shitty burned ones.. <_<

Take care

Quark-

hi there

well digital bitch firstly where i get da dollars frm ....n secondly if i import n i pay in dollars so if a cd is 15 dollars i would be paying 15 *50=750 indian bucks u know in dat amount i can buy three cds frm planet m but even for that i would have to wait till the time they can import it...

hey quark.....seriously man even i want to hear the latest in music.

u know but as u said the cost goes up all da time..... so it is very hard for me to afford right now may be when i work i might be able to afford....does any anyone know any goa based shop which delivers in indian currency.... well dude thanks alot u been of lot of help n u know da meanin of help unless like some other users who just yapp well i m coming with this post where i need names of some the cds i got recd so may be u can GIVE DA ARTISTS NAME n SONG NAME SO DAT next time if i see dat particular artist cd i might buy it... looking forward to ur help n bitch is also invited to help not to yapp.........