The Lost Buddha Unreleased Tracks for download

Guest The Lost Buddha

Author: Cryion (---.liwest.at)

Date: 07-15-04 18:35

lost buddha >> try and send em to Tranceform Records. maybe they are interested (since ethereal and ypsilon 5 album were pretty melodic too).

----------

Cyrion ,

im not worried with labels and stuff since im composing Goa for free.

But who knows someday if someone calls me or I get the initiative of form a new and entirely Goa-trance label... ;)

-------

Verbal , a big THANKS for your SUPPORT!

WOW! I am really impressed! Respect! This is awesome! This music is able to run chills down my spine and bring back memories of the real classical Goa Trance, which I have not listened to anymore for years! Honestly, I expected this to be not too well mastered underground amateur music (like there are many out there), but oh wow, I'm really REALLY impressed! This is GREAT stuff! In this new musical world full of modern sounds that evolved from the original Goa Trance it feels very good to hear something from the essence that started it all ... it brings back so many cool memories :-)

I was always the one that seeked fresh sounds, new sounds ... it's strange and cool for me that I am now at that point where my voyage begun...

Damn, you MUST try to get this stuff released on a label, you have the quality, the talent and the spirit!

Guest The Lost Buddha

thats the kinda of rewiews that i appreciate a lot!! im HONORED. Thanks!

Yeah i know , and i tried but most of the labels want full on or they dont give me feedback.

But anyway my path goes on and expect new fresh and new Goa-Trance traxx.

Big thanks for your support.

• 2 weeks later...

ouh ouh ouh! I almost started to cry when I listened this! =D I mean you are really talented and your music would propaply be very famous if it had been released by a big label in 95-98 ;) and man, no buts!!! you simply MUST try to get an album released! trust me, there are veery many ppl who are seeking for this kind of music. =) I'm not going to start to try to describe your music because it is simply _indescribable_ ;D keep up the good work! I hope to hear new material soon =)

• 2 years later...

Tracklist of "Untold Stories":

1. Lost Buddha - When the Universe was created (8:07)

2. Lost Buddha - Tabernacle (7:23)

3. A - Lost Buddha - Mysteries of the women (8:32)

4. Lost Buddha - Yoga (6:36)

5. Lost Buddha - Mental Maze (6:47)

6. Infinite Dimensions - Astral Plains (LB remix) (7:12)

7. Lost Buddha - Psyramid (7:48)

8. Man With No Name - Sugar rush (Lost Buddha rmx) (7:14)

9. Lost Buddha - Lost Buddha (7:24)

10. Lost Buddha - Solomon's wisdom (6:57)

i wish i coudl download this when it was available.. i have found yoga tough, a great track :)

checking around i just read this album will hit the shelves soon on lost budda label :D .. what a coincidence!

MPRCD04: Lost Buddha -"Untold Stories 2004-2007" coming soon!

Category: Music

We are proud to announce that Lost Buddha will release soon his first album, called "Untold Stories 2004-2007", here on Metapsychic records. This release contains the best tracks of his early days of goatrance till now, and is, at the same time, a promotion for his upcoming official and totally new album which will be released on Shivlink records.

Tracklist:

3. Lost Buddha - Mysteries of the women (8:32)

6. Infinite Dimensions - Astral Plains (Lost Buddha remix) (7:12)

This long-awaited "Best Of" is currently mastered by Kenneth.A of Colorbox and will be released soon. You can find more details, covers and infos about it on www.myspace.com/lostbuddhagoa.

Stay tuned!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello Fede! We will release "untold stories" for April most probably, after the second metapsychic VA/, because Kenneth is very very busy now and he needs a lot of time to master the tracks. Please, keep patience. :)

And if you want to listen some of old Lost Buddha tracks, check acidplanet.com, a few amithaba buddha tracks are still available there, and check also beatbiz.net for other free tracks. ;)

• 8 months later...

Tracklist of "Untold Stories":

3. A - Lost Buddha - Mysteries of the women (8:32)

6. Infinite Dimensions - Astral Plains (LB remix) (7:12)

i wish i coudl download this when it was available.. i have found yoga tough, a great track :)

I want to hear the album. When will it be available? It's almost Christmas already! Also, the Yoga track. I missed the free upload. Is that unreleased tracklist above available to download for free? I feel like I missed something. The last Lost Buddha track I heard and and have is "Lost in Paradise" from the unreleased "Pyramidal Trancendence" comp. That was a year ago. And what about the Pandemonium! album? What ever became of that album too? Surely one of these have released in the last year, no? :unsure:

What's the status of these albums?