Solarforce

astralprojection

i think i made a topic about this some years ago but its time for a reboot

^this sounds like 64kbit mp3 but the music is absolutely incredible, give it a chance; 1:51 and onwards - just insanity

thats just three of the tracks he made, but it was never released and i think its justified someone like Draeke but for trance, let this guy get his music across in high def, and high quality. its such amazing music, and if i die today; then all i want left is for this guy to have his album be released. well that and the re-remix of spiritual healing.

its the best trance ive ever heard in my life. and it only exists in this mp3 <128kb format. someone please contact him and make this happen. please

i mean Suntrip did it for Crossing Mind. Draeke made it happen for the lost pleiadian dats. So theres someone out there who should do it for Solarforce. This trance right here is to me better than any other trance including goa trance, that exists today. Im sure if someone comes with the right money/carrot - its game over.