Gagarin Project - A Merkaba Journey (psybient / psychill / psydub)

psybient.org

link LISTEN TO [Chill Space Mix Series #003] Gagarin Project - A Merkaba Journey

“Hi Everyone, it’s an honour to present my mix via Chill Space network. I have been collecting various sub-genres from psychedelic chillout universe since 2010. Today I would like to offer you a special tribute mix to one of my favorites labels - Merkaba Music. We explore the realms of mind expanding music, psychedelic grooves for body and soul.

Merkaba Music offers Intentional and resonant music from the heart to the soul. Since it’s creation, Merkaba has brought to light an incredible amount of modern sounds from all over the world. It was not possible to include all of my gems in 80 minutes mix; it looks like I will have to record a sequel soon.

This mix contains tracks from renowned producers Kalya Scintilla aka Merkaba, Symbolico, SeaMoon and “young blood” additions to the Merkaba label : EMOG, Tactyl, Geometrae, JaguarTree, Electrowavez and Mystral! Check full tracklist and explore the full catalog of Merkaba Music.

Gagarin Project is the international collaboration that has evolved from the ideas of conscious living, kindness and love to other humans, our brothers and sisters. Apart from performing as the collective of artists, Gagarin Project is highly involved in the development of Psybient.org,, a web media dedicated to promotion of quality downtempo / midtempo music and events.

Reality is a creation of our mind. We change our-self – we change the world around us. Live Love Create !

01. Merkaba - Sky 00:00:00
02. Kalya Scintilla - The Unfurling 00:03:50
03. EMOG - Karmarama (feat. Beatfarmer) 00:09:31
04. Geometrae - Rainmaker 00:14:35
05. Tactyl - On stir la Band 180 (Feat Capric) 00:21:00
06. Kalya Scintilla - Scintillating Sands (Pathwey Remix) 00:25:35
07. JaguarTree - Into the Roots 00:29:25
08. Symbolico - I'm free 00:34:13
09. Symbolico - The answer 00:40:00
10. Tactyl - Buds & Mango 00:45:33
11. Tactyl - NoRulz 00:50:50
12. Electrowavez - Mariana Trench (Psychoz Remix) 00:55:24