4. Bizzare Contact – Easy Bizzy 145

5. Visual Paradox vs Elik – Blue Screen 142

6. Apocalypse – Fucking Noise 143

7. Uriel – Appear Offline 142

8. Aquatica – Emotion 145

9. Sesto Sento vs Paradigma – Heads Off 138

10. Vibrasphere – Elephant (Lish remix) 137

Compiled By Dj Bog, Mastering :Bog + Uriel

Indica (Victor Elcurdia,Luca Szokely aka dj Valik & Dj Geza) gives an average work, my man reproach is that there’s no soul at all for me in this track, so flat !

Here’s a winning combination between Sesto Sento & Lish, Tuna (or Tanua ?) has a fat pumping start up after a short sample break around 3’00 the track gets one step pumper beyond but a nervous melody at last appears coppled with hammered rythmic, as a result the production lighten. One regret, the track lasts only 5’50.

With Children Of Earth, Ultravoice goes on in his new style cought sight with Dr Trance, it means groovier style with a work puts on an amplitude constrast during a long progressive rising, if you had like Dr trance this one is for you too.

Easy Bizzy goes direct to kickin direction. Unfortunatly the melody coming at 2’00 is so cheesy that the whole thing gets quickly inaudible, youthful indiscretions, for having a good impress on Bizzare Contact largely prefer checking their album.

Blue Screen got a beautiful morning intro , indeed it’s just the premise of a (especially around 3’00)funky- (mainly)morning jewel which makes you as light as air , even despite of the presence of some electric riffs on the end.

Fucking Noise got also a nice floating intro then the original funkadelic style from Apocalypse makes his entrance, a bit less boisterous than Master Peace (their first opus) but more groovy and still very danceable effective , a good confirmation.

Appear Offline is something more klonk, so i’m think fewer people will dig on it even if it’s my kind of thing.

Emotion from Aquatica (Elad Asi + Shauli) is very clubby sounding (Yahel like) and that’s the main worry here for me, very border line indeed.

Hopefully, Paradigma (Tony Levi + Rafi M) associated with the Sesto team provides something better with an excellent trumpetta which got cold lead on the second part coppled with some background muffled oniric atmospheres.

I never heard the original but do like this Lish remix of Elephant , so probably it helps a lot to work on some Vibrasphere stuffs nevertheless i’m truly convinced in his morning potential since Slow Me Away, so for me you mustn’t miss it.

Highlights :5,9,10

Other favorites :2,3,6,7

The main default of Final Fantasy resides in its unconstant quality selection, but the hilights keeps worth buying it.

Mark :7,5/10