v/a Chrome [Sub Machine] review

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Chrome (Sub Machine)

The compilation is mastered by Eargear.

1. D.Sens – Oozy :This side project from half of Luna Spice sounds typical Luna Spice former production, but i never dig on it, too minimal once again for me.

2. Normalog – Triphaze : i was first thinking that Triphaze as an error typing of french word ‘triphasé’ and so was hoping something electric in the track. I quickly understood at listening that i was totally wrong nevertheless i haven’t missed anything with his real musical content suiting with my proggy taste.

3. Sensient – Leafy Loops : I hardly catch the spirit of the tune, a bit too much tecky-minimal for me.

4. Phat – Tron : i’m quit fan of this sound, i recognize easily the Missing Time touch inside but i’m sad coz i would have enjoyed another Missing Time stuff in solo this time, i must only satisfy myself with this Phat’s production (Missing Time+ Tetraktys + Natas) & that’s already a good thing indeed.

5. Luna Spice – Proteines : Up to this track , i never like their track. As they changed their sound, it’s the first time i really dig their work, i wish they keep going this way with this terriffic huge combo kick/snare/hithat plus enormous bassline, pure heavy phat stomper stuff with nice background atmosphere.

6. Sun Control Species – Thundertaker : whaou ! never heard this artist before & i regret it coz i was missing a big thing. I really look forward to listen others rare mixture of dark psychedelik & progressive trance like this, amazing.

7. Mindfly – Being Arrogant : Another good kickin tune here, it’s more basic than Proteines but good enough to work on me.

8. Tetraktys – Canadian Dance : i’m very furious against this childish sound all along that totally ruins the track, it was so simple to kick off this shitty tone & the track would have resulted fucking great to me, arg.

9. Frogacult – Snowdropped : same remark as Sensient, i don’t catch the spirit of the production therefore i guess here it’s more a matter of time to better dread it in some months or just in few days .

Favorites by order: 6,5,4,2,7

7 ,5/10 indeed if you never listen to Sun Control Species before , i think Chrome is worth it only for this track.