2. Vibra – Extraordinair

3. Azax Syndrome – Nightmare

4. Nexus – E.D.T.A

5. Mechanix – Made In Moscow

6. U-Recken – Ghost Ship

7. Double R.E.L – Finished People

8. Entropy – Kopsses Event (remix)

9. Wizard Lizard – Psy Joy

I’ve just been born is the curious mix between a night full on production with a girl singing in a pop or eurodance way, insane mixture on the paper but unexpected successful result.

While listening the 1st minute of Extraodinair(e), i was wondering if it would coming an ambient track as it sounds so calm. Being blocked in an unprobable traffic jam, suddenly , the kick comes out at finally & here we go into pure madness , freaky stomper with , you know this special effect on lead that you make you feel getting always higher & higher.

Nightmare is not the good word to describe this track , it’s not gloomy or tense at all. It’s just an ordinary dark psy production for me.

I skip the Nexus ‘s track, too boring.

Made In Moscow is more kickin without lots of subtilities inside, more dry, rough & shrill.

Ghost Ship from U-Recken, the title says it all. I’d say the track is about one half made of night full on & the other one of dark prog, a very catchy ambience ; sounds really different from the rest of the compilation, furthermore it’s very accessible music unlike to many other stuffs on E.S.T which are plenty dedicated to dark psyfreaks.

Another track i skip : the Double R .E.L.

Kopssses Event (rmx) starts with a fun short bouncy bassline which gets fast furiously more linear some seconds later. Lots of weird sounds complete the scene, especially a klaxon made of rubbed glass that unfortunatly don’t appear enough to my taste. Huge sonic density , too many thing occuring to tell all them, just i’d add there’s a fatal crazzy jumpy-bouncy break, after 4’15 when a guy is shouting, which takes you up to the end of the track, time when you realize you don’t remember where you’re physically situated.

Psy Joy is in the same trend as previous track, in a harsher way abusing with pleasure of throwing up & down fx on lead, definitvely more nervous & irritated.

By order

Must Have :6

Highlights :1,2

Other Favorites :8,9,3,5

If you're fan of label like Apoxina & artists such as Digital Talk or Tetraktys this release is made for you.

7,5/10

• 4 years later...

E.S.T First Session [Doof]

Tracklist : :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

1. G-Light – I’ve Just Been Born

2. Vibra – Extraordinair

3. Azax Syndrome – Nightmare

4. Nexus – E.D.T.A

5. Mechanix – Made In Moscow

6. U-Recken – Ghost Ship

7. Double R.E.L – Finished People

8. Entropy – Kopsses Event (remix)

9. Wizard Lizard – Psy Joy

I’ve just been born is the curious mix between a night full on production with a girl singing in a pop or eurodance way, insane mixture on the paper but unexpected successful result.

While listening the 1st minute of Extraodinair(e), i was wondering if it would coming an ambient track as it sounds so calm. Being blocked in an unprobable traffic jam, suddenly , the kick comes out at finally & here we go into pure madness , freaky stomper with , you know this special effect on lead that you make you feel getting always higher & higher.

Nightmare is not the good word to describe this track , it’s not gloomy or tense at all. It’s just an ordinary dark psy production for me.

I skip the Nexus ‘s track, too boring.

Made In Moscow is more kickin without lots of subtilities inside, more dry, rough & shrill.

Ghost Ship from U-Recken, the title says it all. I’d say the track is about one half made of night full on & the other one of dark prog, a very catchy ambience ; sounds really different from the rest of the compilation, furthermore it’s very accessible music unlike to many other stuffs on E.S.T which are plenty dedicated to dark psyfreaks.

Another track i skip : the Double R .E.L.

Kopssses Event (rmx) starts with a fun short bouncy bassline which gets fast furiously more linear some seconds later. Lots of weird sounds complete the scene, especially a klaxon made of rubbed glass that unfortunatly don’t appear enough to my taste. Huge sonic density , too many thing occuring to tell all them, just i’d add there’s a fatal crazzy jumpy-bouncy break, after 4’15 when a guy is shouting, which takes you up to the end of the track, time when you realize you don’t remember where you’re physically situated.

Psy Joy is in the same trend as previous track, in a harsher way abusing with pleasure of throwing up & down fx on lead, definitvely more nervous & irritated.

By order

Must Have :6

Highlights :1,2

Other Favorites :8,9,3,5

If you're fan of label like Apoxina & artists such as Digital Talk or Tetraktys this release is made for you.

7,5/10